1. Find yourself and be yourself: Remember, there is no one else on earth like you.
Let’s not imitate others.
Let’s find ourselves and be ourselves.
2. Four good working habits that will help prevent fatigue and worry.
(i) Clear your desk of all papers except those relating to the immediate problem at hand.
(ii) Do things in the order of their importance.
(iii) When you face a problem, solve it then and there if you have the facts necessary to make a decision. Don’t keep putting off decisions.
(iv) Learn to organize, deputize, and supervise.
3. What makes you tired – and what you can do about it.
4. How to banish the boredom that produce fatigue, worry and resentment
5. Would you take a million dollars for what you have?
I had the blues because I had no shoes, until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.
Counting your blessings – not your troubles!
6. Remember that no one ever kicks a dead dog
7. Do this – Criticism can’t hurt you.